Web UX/UI Designer
We are Sentius
Part of the Sentius Group, Sentius Digital is a leading, progressive full-service strategic digital agency seeking an experienced, energetic, knowledgeable, and inspiring Web UX/UI Designer with demonstrated success at achieving outstanding digital marketing outcomes for clients.
Our differentiation: Strategy First
Our culture: People First
Sentius operates across three branded business units:
We exist to help businesses and brands achieve improvement, advantage, and growth across all channels of marketing.
We are a complete marketing partner.
Our ‘Strategy First’ approach ensures we achieve better results for our clients. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hanoi and Jaipur, our exciting and growing client portfolio includes Carpet Call, Bapcor, Quest, Nike, Kennedy, Healthy Male, Menzies Fine Art, By Charlotte, Tosca, Jaggad, Beds for Backs, Body by Finch and more.
Why work for Sentius ?
- Team focus and ‘People First’ culture
- Unlimited Career Development
- Competitive remuneration and uncapped earnings potential
- A Grade Office: city side location.
- Industry best benefits and support.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Training & Development.
- Career and personal development plans
- Work-life balance and flexible work policy
- 5-star barista coffee machine with all the bells and whistles
- The fun stuff including Team & Theme, Lunch n Learn, Sentius Star awards and walks with Poppy the office dog
In this role you will work with an industry leading team of designers, copywriters, social media specialists, marketers and strategists to create exceptional digital experiences. Our range of vast and diverse clients span from wellness programs to packaging manufacturers. You will have the opportunity to work on complete custom build websites and projects that our in-house team will develop from scratch – opening an incredible window for innovation and exploration of serving our clients without limits.
As a candidate you will:
- Have at least 3 years experience in UI design across a range of industries
- Have an industry leading portfolio of web/UI projects
- Be a critical thinker who will seek understand the purpose and goals of each project
- Be able to present your work confidently the rationale behind your decisions
- Be committed to excellence and collaboration
- Be an outstanding communicator with a customer focus
- Take initiative and think outside the box
- Effectively manage time and multitask
- Include an attachment or link to your portfolio to be considered
- Applicants within Melbourne are preferred, though remote applicants may be considered.
About the role:
- Join our design RAPs each Monday to catch up on the latest in design, new ideas, and any upcoming tasks or project challenges
- Thorough briefing process with in-depth background of client strategy and goals
- Wireframe concepts for responsive UI prior to High-Fidelity execution in Adobe XD
- Collaborative environment in our studio office or through Teams when working remotely to check in on project or seek input from our team of specialists
- This role is for a designer to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis
Ready to apply? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]