SEO Manager – Sentius Digital
Sentius provides in-house marketing strategy, design, complete agency services, and digital solutions.
We exist to deliver advantage and growth for businesses and brands.
We are a full-service ‘consulting agency’: a one-partner model delivering integrated campaigns across ALL of marketing.
Our difference: ‘Strategy First’. We think strategically and apply higher-level strategies to all we do. Through strategy we create and deliver better solutions and results for our clients.
Sentius Group operates across five branded business units:
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Manila and Jaipur, our exciting and growing client portfolio includes leading brands and small to medium sized businesses.
The role – top line
Part of Sentius Group, Sentius Digital is a leading, progressive full-service strategic digital marketing and website agency.
Sentius Digital prides itself on its best practice, proven SEO model.
The Sentius Digital SEO Capabilities and Business model can be reviewed here:
Sentius Digital is seeking an experienced, energetic, knowledgeable, and inspiring SEO Manager with demonstrated success in an SEO Leadership role with a digital marketing agency.
We are recruiting for an industry expert, with deep knowledge of SEO across technical, and content, on and off page, who can think for themselves rather than regurgitate what they have read.
This role is responsible for the management and leadership of the SEO function, including the operations and performance.
You will be responsible for in-depth analysis of SEO campaigns and overall performance monitoring of SEO campaigns. You will be the main connection hub between the SEO technical team and the client managers.
Intensive knowledge of SEO is required to provide insights and recommendations on regular reports.
Reporting to: Director
Key functions of the role:
- Technical operations management and coordination
- In-depth analysis of SEO campaigns providing feedback to the SEO team.
- Overall performance monitoring of all SEO campaigns
- Work closely with the SEO team, the client managers, and content team to achieve project milestones.
- Review and improve SEO process & strategies.
- Auditing websites and providing technical recommendations to improve SEO visibility.
- Generate reports, Internal & external client communications
- Internal deadline and response management.
What you will need to be a success in this role:
- Passion and love for SEO
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of SEO
- Previous experience (5+yrs) in a similar or SEO Manager role in an agency
- Experience in managing SEO tasks and processes within internal teams
- Experience delivering technical information in easy to understand the lingo
- Experience with analytics & tracking tools, rank monitoring, keyword research, site auditing techniques, on & off-page optimisation & link building.
Before you apply
- Make sure to include your case studies in your resume or cover letters
- Add your test websites or personal websites. Summarise findings from your recent testing.
- Include your must-have tool list
Why work for Sentius?
- A Team focus and ‘Culture of Care’
- A proven, highly differentiated business model
- A genuinely full-service marketing and technology partner, ensuring integrations and alignment across all functions.
- Unlimited Career Development
- Competitive remuneration and earnings potential
- A Grade Office: city side location – stunning river and city side views
- Industry best benefits and support.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Training & Development.
- Career and personal development plans
- Work-life balance and flexible work policy
- 5-star barista coffee machine with all the bells and whistles
- The fun stuff including Team & Theme, Lunch n Learn, Sentius Star awards, and Hump Day Happy Hour
How to apply
Ready to apply? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]