Performance Marketing Senior Strategy Manager/Director
We are Sentius
Part of the Sentius Group, Sentius Digital is a leading, progressive full-service strategic digital agency seeking an experienced, energetic, knowledgeable, and inspiring Performance Marketing Senior Strategy Manager/Director with demonstrated success at achieving outstanding digital marketing outcomes for clients.
Our differentiation: Strategy First
Our culture: People First
Sentius operates across three branded business units:
We exist to help businesses and brands achieve improvement, advantage, and growth across all channels of marketing.
We are a complete marketing partner.
Our ‘Strategy First’ approach ensures we achieve better results for our clients. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hanoi and Jaipur, our exciting and growing client portfolio includes Carpet Call, Bapcor, Quest, Nike, Kennedy, Healthy Male, Menzies Fine Art, By Charlotte, Tosca, Jaggad, Beds for Backs, Body by Finch and more.
Why work for Sentius ?
- Team focus and ‘People First’ culture
- Unlimited Career Development
- Competitive remuneration and uncapped earnings potential
- A Grade Office: city side location.
- Industry best benefits and support.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Training & Development.
- Career and personal development plans
- Work-life balance and flexible work policy
- 5-star barista coffee machine with all the bells and whistles
- The fun stuff including Team & Theme, Lunch n Learn, Sentius Star awards and walks with Poppy the office dog
An immediate leadership role, whilst managing clients with a structured plan to build the performance marketing Team and progress to functional leadership.
Direct Reports: 3 initial direct reports
Performance Marketing Director (Paid Search & Paid Social) strategy development and campaign management for key clients. Experienced and skilled across campaign strategy and planning, campaign set up, integrations, budget management, campaign performance monitoring and optimisation, reporting and management to achieve outstanding results.
We are seeking an experienced, omni-channel performance marketing specialist who lives and breathes digital, has a thirst for knowledge and is obsessed with customer and results.
Be part of a dynamic, talented Team working on diverse clients and managing strategy and campaigns across all areas of digital. Work collaboratively with in house specialists to create and deliver outstanding solutions and growth outcomes for clients.
MUST have minimum 3 years relevant digital agency experience.
REQUIRED; Experienced and certified across both paid search and paid social: Google Ads, DV360, SA360; Microsoft Ads; Facebook; LinkedIn; Twitter
IDEAL: Programmatic, Marketing Automation; onsite targeting and SEO knowledge, and experience is an advantage.
Reporting to: Digital Director
Key functions of the role:
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Team Leadership
- Functional Capabilities Development
- Campaign Strategy Development
- Effective Campaign Set Ups: Research, Builds and Implementations
- Campaign Optimisations & Performance Management:
- Campaign Performance Delivery - Results against client objectives
- Campaign spend management: to/within budget
- Campaign Performance - Results against client objectives
- Client Services & Relationship Development
- Effective Campaign Implementations
The key task responsibilities for this role:
- Advance preparation and planning of search advertising programs
- Campaign performance testing, optimisation, monitoring and management
- Client review meeting preparation, reporting and attendance
- Internal reporting and documentation
- Client collaborations and sign off on campaigns
- Adhering to internal review and sign off protocols
- Direct coordination of campaigns with Sentius Team:
- Team collaboration, support and education
What you will need to be a success in this role:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Passion for Digital Marketing – achieving best practice
- Deep knowledge of Search & Social Advertising
- Previous experience (3+yrs) in a similar role or campaign management roles
- Experience with analytics & tracking & data centred performance analysis and reporting
Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude & dynamic are a few keywords that describe the best fit personality for this position.
Ready to apply? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]