Paid Social Campaign/Strategy Manager
We are Sentius
Part of the Sentius Group, Sentius Digital is a leading, progressive full-service strategic digital agency seeking an experienced, energetic, knowledgeable, and inspiring Paid Social Campaign/Strategy Manager with demonstrated success at achieving outstanding digital marketing outcomes for clients.
Our differentiation: Strategy First
Our culture: People First
Sentius operates across three branded business units:
We exist to help businesses and brands achieve improvement, advantage, and growth across all channels of marketing.
We are a complete marketing partner.
Our ‘Strategy First’ approach ensures we achieve better results for our clients. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hanoi and Jaipur, our exciting and growing client portfolio includes Carpet Call, Bapcor, Quest, Nike, Kennedy, Healthy Male, Menzies Fine Art, By Charlotte, Tosca, Jaggad, Beds for Backs, Body by Finch and more.
Why work for Sentius ?
- Team focus and ‘People First’ culture
- Unlimited Career Development
- Competitive remuneration and uncapped earnings potential
- A Grade Office: city side location.
- Industry best benefits and support.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Training & Development.
- Career and personal development plans
- Work-life balance and flexible work policy
- 5-star barista coffee machine with all the bells and whistles
- The fun stuff including Team & Theme, Lunch n Learn, Sentius Star awards and walks with Poppy the office dog
Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn) strategy development and campaign management for key clients. Experienced and skilled across campaign strategy and planning, campaign set up, integrations, budget management, campaign performance monitoring and optimisation, reporting and management to achieve outstanding results.
We are seeking a social media campaign specialist who lives and breathes digital, has a thirst for knowledge and is obsessed with customer and results.
Be part of a dynamic, talented Team working on diverse clients and managing strategy and campaigns across all areas of digital. Work collaboratively with in house specialists to create and deliver outstanding solutions and growth outcomes for clients.
MUST have minimum 3 years relevant digital agency experience.
IDEAL: Facebook Blueprint certification; Twitter, Programmatic experience
Reporting to: Digital Director
Key functions of the role:
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Campaign Optimisations & Performance Management: Paid Social Platforms
- Campaign Strategy Development
- Effective Campaign Set Ups: Research, Builds and Implementations
- Campaign Performance Delivery - Results against client objectives
- Campaign spend management: to/within budget
- Campaign Performance - Results against client objectives
- Client Services & Relationship Development
- Paid Social & Content marketing knowledge leadership
- Effective Campaign Implementations
The key task responsibilities for this role:
- Advance preparation and planning of social media advertising programs
- Campaign performance testing, optimisation, monitoring and management
- Client review meeting preparation, reporting and attendance
- Internal reporting and documentation
- Client collaborations and sign off on campaigns
- Adhering to internal review and sign off protocols
- Direct coordination of campaigns with Sentius Team:
- Team collaboration, support and education
What you will need to be a success in this role:
- Exceptional communication
- Passion for Digital Marketing – achieving best practice
- Deep knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Previous experience (3+yrs) in a similar role
- Experience with analytics & tracking & data centred performance analysis and reporting
Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude & dynamic are a few keywords that describe the best fit personality for this position.
Ready to apply? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]