Digital Projects Manager - Website
We are Sentius
Part of the Sentius Group, Sentius Digital is a leading, progressive full-service strategic digital agency seeking an experienced, energetic, knowledgeable, and inspiring Digital Projects Manager with demonstrated success at achieving outstanding digital marketing outcomes for clients.
Our differentiation: Strategy First
Our culture: People First
Sentius operates across three branded business units:
We exist to help businesses and brands achieve improvement, advantage, and growth across all channels of marketing.
We are a complete marketing partner.
Our ‘Strategy First’ approach ensures we achieve better results for our clients. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hanoi and Jaipur, our exciting and growing client portfolio includes Carpet Call, Bapcor, Quest, Nike, Kennedy, Healthy Male, Menzies Fine Art, By Charlotte, Tosca, Jaggad, Beds for Backs, Body by Finch and more.
Why work for Sentius ?
- Team focus and ‘People First’ culture
- Unlimited Career Development
- Competitive remuneration and uncapped earnings potential
- A Grade Office: city side location.
- Industry best benefits and support.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Training & Development.
- Career and personal development plans
- Work-life balance and flexible work policy
- 5-star barista coffee machine with all the bells and whistles
- The fun stuff including Team & Theme, Lunch n Learn, Sentius Star awards and walks with Poppy the office dog
Digital projects Manager (Websites) is responsible for website project leadership and management across strategy development, planning, design and development direction and communications, client communications and management and project delivery to client.
We are seeking a Project Management Specialist and UX specialist who lives and breathes digital and loves building great websites.
Be part of a dynamic, talented Team working on diverse clients. Work collaboratively with in house specialists to create and deliver outstanding solutions and growth outcomes for clients.
MUST have minimum 3 years relevant digital agency experience.
REQUIRED; Experienced and certified project management and UX design. eCommerce project experience.
IDEAL: Integrations knowledge and experience
FUTURE OPPORTUNITY: Functional leadership
Reporting to: Digital Director
Key functions of the role:
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Website project leadership: Strategy and Communications
- Client (projects) Management
- Website projects management and coordination
- Website projects process adherence and development
- User Experience (UX) leadership
- Customer Experience (CX) Leadership
- Project Management
- Website effectiveness and Performance
The key task responsibilities for this role:
- Outstanding Communications: Internal and External
- Workshop Facilitation and Leadership
- Following and developing best practice website project management procedures and protocols
- Adhering to the project management processes
- Knowledge and experience with website project management software tools
- Direct website projects coordination and management
- Internal (team) collaborations and communications
- Project management documentation
- Applying research fundamentals and methodologies to all activities
- Applying customer and user experience centricity to all activities
- Internal reporting and documentation procedures
What you will need to be a success in this role:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Passion for Web – achieving best practice
- Deep knowledge of Website and UX, and eCommerce
- Previous experience (3+yrs) in a similar role
- Experience with analytics & tracking & data centred performance analysis and reporting
Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude & dynamic are a few keywords that describe the best fit personality for this position.
Ready to apply? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]